To Our Customers & Community
We are pleased to share that Massachusetts is gearing up to reopen businesses, including restaurants in June. While we are thrilled to welcome you back to The Jockey Club soon, we wanted to let you know what we’ve been doing to prepare the restaurant for a partial reopening to in-house guests the week of Monday, June 8th.
We have always been dedicated to cleanliness but in this new time of heightened awareness, we are ramping up our health and safety procedures. We are adhering to the CDC, state, city, and county guidelines to ensure guests feel confidents dining with us, while also protecting the health and safety of our staff members.
Following are some safety measures and procedures:
- All team members will be required to wear protective masks and gloves. We encourage our guests to also wear masks when using common areas.
- Employees with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above will be asked to return home.
- Limited entry points, with outdoor entrance serving as main guest entry.
- Guest seating limited to outdoors at 25% capacity.
- Encouraging guests to order in advanced via our website or social media to minimize contact.
- Increased signage in the front and back of house outlining our safety standards, including the addition of floor decals to demonstrate 6’ spacing.
We have enhanced guest and staff sanitization protocols, including some of the following:
- Staff must wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- Additional hand sanitizers placed at key guests and employee entry points and common areas.
- Continuous sanitation of all tables, chairs, stools, counter tops railings, restrooms and common surface areas.
- Added signage by our restrooms requesting that our bathrooms are limited to one guest at a time unless it is minor with their parent/ guardian.
- Single- use and/or screen- projected menus instead of reusable menus.
- Condiments served in single- serving containers.
Again, the safety and wellness of our guests and team members is the top priority at The Jockey Club. As new procedures and measures are provided to us by the appropriate government agencies, we will continue to modify and adapt measures. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation during this time!
See you soon,
Your Jockey Club Family